Colorado State University


We cannot respond to requests for legal assistance made by e-mail or by the web form on our contact page. If you, as a CSU student, are in need of legal information or assistance, please bring your student ID to Room 284 of the Lory Student Center to make an appointment.

Employment Matters

Consider seeking legal advice related to your employment matter. Student Legal Services is available to assist eligible CSU students. Helpful information is also available from the following resources: