Colorado State University


We cannot respond to requests for legal assistance made by e-mail or by the web form on our contact page. If you, as a CSU student, are in need of legal information or assistance, please bring your student ID to Room 284 of the Lory Student Center to make an appointment.

Other Resources

If you are a CSU student, contact Student Legal Services for assistance with a tenant issue.

Colorado Legal Services also assists tenants who meet income and other eligibility requirements.

The Neighborhood Resource Office offers a Community Mediation Program which can assist you in resolving a dispute with a roommate or a landlord.

Off Campus Student Services

provides information on rental listings, the cost of living in Fort Collins, utilities, budgeting and other renters resources. OCSS also sponsors the roommate roundup and the housing fair.