Colorado State University


We cannot respond to requests for legal assistance made by e-mail or by the web form on our contact page. If you, as a CSU student, are in need of legal information or assistance, please bring your student ID to Room 284 of the Lory Student Center to make an appointment.

Tenant Handbook (Fort Collins Neighborhood Services)

Student Legal Services assists eligible CSU students with housing matters.

Other information is available at Fort Collins Neighborhood Services including a Landlord Tenant Handbook and information on issues a student should be aware of when moving into the community.

Students can also get information from

Off Campus Student Services

including online housing listings, roommate matching services and lots of information.