ALERT- RESOURCES FOR UNDOCUMENTED AND INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
How can you and your family be prepared? Here is a check list of items to keep in mind when making a family plan. Taken from the blog "The Other Discussion About Immigration" Contributed Claudia Hurtado-Myers.
Student Legal Services attorneys can assist you in the preparation of legal documents in the preparedness checklist. We also make efforts to arrange advisements with an outside immigration attorney at no cost to the student.
Contact us to schedule an appointment: Schedule in person in Room 284 of the Lory Student Center or call 970-491-1482. See eligibility for services
Legal Services for CSU Students
- Phone(970) 491-1482
- Located in 284 Lory Student Center, on the plaza level in the hallway north of the bookstore.
- Hours 8:15am to 4:45pm Monday through Friday.
- We will be closed May 29th for the University Holiday.
- FREE legal assistance to CSU students. Continuously registered grad students may receive service by paying the semester fee of $8 for fall or spring, or $5 for summer
- Confidential one-on-one consultations with experienced, licensed attorneys.
- Assistance with nearly every kind of legal issue.
- Learn more about our services